Staffline Recruitment are delighted to search on behalf of one of our clients for a Contract Supervisor to join their team. The role is based in Galway city with a progressive, growing company and will suit ambitious professionals.
As Contracts Supervisor your day-to-day responsibilities include training and motivating team members and ensuring the delivery of excellent cleaning standards to our clients. This involves scheduled cleaning inspections and audits.
* Build an environment of trust and encouragement that supports employees and fosters their ideas and
* Supervise and lead staff and to audit the cleaning provided by these operatives.
* A passion for providing excellent customer service & guest services within the accommodation
* Excellent organisational and team management skills
* Reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities and business mindset.
* Train cleaning operatives on cleaning and maintenance tasks within our contracts
* Inspect Commercial Clients and audit cleaning
* Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
* Supervise and evaluate staff
* Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
* Handle customer complaints when necessary
* Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
* Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
* Review and prepare reports for senior management
* Participate in large cleaning projects as required
* Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- 20 paid annual leave days off plus 9 public holidays as paid days off.
- Annual Birthday Bonus of 20% of Weekly Salary.
- Annual Performance Bonus of 20% of Weekly Salary - this will be reviewed.
- Training Courses paid for by the company after initial 2/3 month settling in period.
- Mobile Phone, Company Email and Office Space provided.
- Company vehicle provided for shifts and all associated costs are covered.