Permanent Contracts Administrator required for Fermanagh.
You will be working as part of a small, dedicated team, providing customer service to a number of Key Account Customers.
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri : 8am-5pm
Salary: Depending on experience
- First point of contact for Key Accounts
- Booking in customer orders - taking information, completing online job orders
- Liaising with teams on site about work / maintenance / repairs to be completed
- Confirming jobs orders are completed and closing on the system in preparation for invoicing
- Accurate record keeping of information related to each customer order
- Be IT literate with MS Excel experience
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Have a minimum of two years administrative experience in a similar role
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.