Do you want to work with one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies?
Our client is a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer construction, facilities management and frontline public services.
They are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to work within the team providing Facilities Management to a local Public body in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As the Contracts Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Correlate and respond to enquiries and administration of contract processes.
- Preparation of reports and local HR administration.
- Administration of finance databases and invoicing procedures.
- Collect and prepare data for reports.
- Update the invoice databases.
- Prepare purchase orders and order supplies.
- Update asset registers.
- Prepare and update HR, Payroll and Personnel data.
- Administers equality process.
- Provide off site mobilisation support.
- Maintain stationery supplies.
- Typing correspondence and reports.
- Attend meetings as required.
The successful candidate for the Contracts Administrator role will have the following:
- Two years Administration experience
- Previous purchasing and book keeping experience a distinct advantage
- Competent user in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 37.5hrs
- 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.