Staffline Ireland are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join their client's team in Sligo. The successful candidates will be working with a well established Construction Company in the West of Ireland on a permanent contract. This is a very busy company, with a strong portfolio over the next few years, who are looking for hard working individuals to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of projects from tender stage to completion. Staffline are looking for someone would ideally have 5 years+ experience in the construction sector in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have five years experience as a construction contracts manager. - Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
- Manage all aspects of the construction works for the companies projects.
- A good understanding of the relevant construction technology, in order to carry out quality inspections and audits.
- Ensuring compliance with all documentation, drawings, specifications, building regulations and overall good building practice.
- Coordinate with the construction team to meet deadlines, budget and specification.
- Manage and direct the site staff, team and subcontractors
- Participate in the project meetings, discussing, investigating and resolving building issues that may arise.
- Preparation of reports, management of the Project Budget Plans, and Project execution plans.
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- Proven experience in similar role working with a Main Building Contractor is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role as a Contracts Manager.
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button