|Published||4 days ago|
Job Title: Contracts Manager £35K to £45K
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Contracts Manager
Due to Company expansion, KES Group is looking for Contracts Manager. You will be joining a fantastic company with state-of-the-art facilities and incredible plans for the future. The successful candidate must be someone who will invest in the team, will be passionate about their job and wants to be part of the company's journey. As Contract Manager, you will be required to assist in the delivery of the organisations works programme from inception to completion, ensuring that projects are delivered within the agreed cost and time parameters.
- Providing estimates of cost.
- Overseeing the preparation of design drawings in conjunction with Designers.
- Prepare and action design, manufacturing and installation programmes.
- Assisting with the procurement of contractors.
- Agreeing variations and valuations.
- Contract administration.
- Leading projects from inception to conclusion and will require supervising a number of projects, liaising with architects, site foremen, procurement team, subcontractors, clients and office staff.
- Attending client meetings during the construction and handover of the project.
- Construction Management Experience
- Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
- Commercial and Contractual Experience
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
- Extensive IT Skills
- An Adaptable and Flexible Attitude
- The Ability to Work to Exceptionally High Standards
- Good Time and People Management Skills
- The Capability of Working as Part of a Team
- Financial Awareness
- A Pro-active Approach
- A Valid Driving License
- Previous experience in an Electrical Contracts management role would be advantageous.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed a degree, HNC, HND in a building, surveying, construction or architectural discipline with 3 year's post qualification experience in the procurement and management of construction projects,
- Time served with a minimum of 6 years' experience in a similar role.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 5pm
Friday 7.30am to 3pm
- Rates of pay £35k to £40k
- 28 days Holidays
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button. DRSL