Contracts Manager | Facilities Management | Permanent
CONTRACTS MANAGER - FACILITIES MANAGEMENT | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT
The Client: Based in Dublin North, our client is a leading facilities and outsourcing company with a strong reputation in the industry. They are seeking to appoint a Contracts Manager to join the business on a full-time, permanent basis. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing contracts across multiple sites and will report directly into the Head of Facilities Management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Maintain services to the highest standards for in line with contractual metrics
- Manage cross functional team of employees across all support roles, leading talent management function for facilities management
- Manage all quality, environmental H&S issues, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Drive process improvements, productivity, quality, client relationship management and cost optimisation across a number of sites in ROI
- Conduct regular site audits to ensure the highest levels of service are maintained
- Manage a 24/7 year-round, on-call services across all sites, ensuring adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Liaison with external and third party suppliers on a regular basis, ensuring costs are optimised across all contracts
- Manage procurement and order processing across all sites
- Ensure all financial and operational commitments are met at all times, within agreed timeframes and SLA's
- Provide support to finance function on invoicing and management reporting
- Ensure safe work practices at all times, risk assess work tasks when required to diminish unsafe situations
- Minimum 3 years contracts management experience, preferably in a facilities management/soft services management role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to effectively lead and manage successful teams
- Knowledge of Financial systems and controls, working knowledge of CAFM systems
- Competent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Technical / Business qualification to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Full drivers licence
- Competitive Salary within the region of €55-60k
- Additional benefits
- Career progression opportunities
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie