We are recruiting for a Contracts Supervisor to join the team for one of our clients based in Ballymena. This role is fulltime permanent and is office based in Ballymena. The successful applicant will play a key support role for the Contracts Managers, HSEQ Manager and the wider construction teams and will become part of a dynamic, award winning company.
This is an organising and co0ordination focussed role, ideal for applicants from a document controller or Site Office Manager background who can demonstrate work planning skills and capability managing information on different subjects at the same time.
Assisting the Contracts Department and in particular the contacts managers in the delivery of the contract through
- Document control on design drawings, meeting minutes,
stakeholder correspondence, Health Safety & Environmental
- Placing orders (formalising arrangements already agreed)
- Compiling Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manuals
- Liaising with other departments within the Company, e.g. finance,
HSEQ on contract related matters.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Site Manager for queries.
- All other duties as required and directed by management which would
reasonably fall within the job title.
- Ideally at least 1 year's previous experience working in a construction
related industry or a strong administration background with knowledge of the construction industry.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths as a minimum.
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office as a minimum.
- Broader experience of construction related IT systems such as SharePoint, MS Project, Viewpoint, Procore would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skill
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Negotiable - 8am- 4pm or 9am - 5pm
- Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.