Location: County Down
We are working alongside a rapidly growing company who are seeking to add to the Maintenance team with a Control Engineer.
- Ensure day to day electronic maintenance is carried out efficiently and effectively on a range of control systems and automated equipment whilst adhering to company SOPs
- Enforce quality-driven methodologies for implementing changes and improving equipment reliability
- Collaborate with other departments to provide solutions and efficiencies for the business
- Support new control systems and instrumentation design, installation and commissioning
- To recommend organisational solutions enabling optimisation of production systems
- Providing technical support on control system specifications or applications, planned maintenance development and troubleshooting.
- Provide project lifecycle documentation for small projects where the need for process control improvements have been identified, including but not limited to; requirements documents,
- Carry out computer (control) systems administration activities, to include user administration and data control; ensuring that administration activities are carried out and records kept in line with cGxP regulations
- Ensuring that external contractors are adhering to procedures while on-site at all times.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Applicants must demonstrate the following essential criteria in order to be considered for an interview:
- Higher Level qualification in an engineering discipline & a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of process control and instrumentation
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in carrying out PLC-based control system fault finding and planned maintenance
- Ability to understand PLC logic code (Siemens/Mitsubishi) for the purpose of troubleshooting
- A logical and well-organised approach to problem-solving
- Ability to program Siemens and/or Mitsubishi PLC's
- ATEX qualified
- Experience using a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience of technical documentation writing (e.g. SOP's, Instrument/Equipment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.