Control Panel Builder
Working in Partnership with my client who are a leading provider of bespoke advanced control solutions I'm actively recruiting for a Control Panel Builder for a Permanent Contract.
Control Panel Builder - Toomebridge - £Excellent
Ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience working as a Control Panel Builder.
Duties will include:
- Fabricate Controls to print, including layout and physical mounting of components to the back panels
- Wiring of all component
- Installation of Control Panel onto equipment and testing to ensure proper operation
- The ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Reading of Electrical Documentation
- Develop into the use of client bespoke software
An advantage to those candidates with previous experience of control panel building and hold a relevant Electrical Qualification.
In Return they will offer an excellent remuneration packages and a 4 day working week Monday - Thursday. They also offer excellent holidays closing 10 Bank Holidays, Christmas Period with flexibility to use holidays throughout the working year.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.