42hrs per week, 4 days/nights on, 4 days off- all based in office
Salary: £10.90 per hour. Overtime rates available.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A friendly and supportive team
- Training, career development & progression
- Overtime opportunities
- A great selection of benefits incl. Access to on-line GP services, cycle to work scheme, MiDeals, death in service, share options and discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
- Free on-site parking
- Managing alerts coming from high value vehicles and communicating them to owners.
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients.
- Utilise software to ensure the required compliance standards are met.
- Work as part of a team liaising with different clients nationally.
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism when handling clients.
- Follow correct procedures for incident reporting and real time monitoring of vehicles.
- Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with team members, others in the business and clients.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- Comply with ISO 27001 standards and procedures.
- Meeting individually set KPIs.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Work on a number of systems unique to the contract (full training will be provided).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working in a professional office environment, communicating with clients.
- Able to work with autonomy to ensure KPI's can be met.
- Customer service experience including phone calls.
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.