Cook Operative |Galway |Permanent, Full-time
The Client: Headquartered in Galway, our client is a market leader in their field. They are currently experiencing huge growth in the market and they are seeking to appoint a Cook Operative to join their team on a full time basis.
The Role: Working with an innovative food producer you will specialise working in the soups department interpreting flavours and combinations for domestic and international markets.
The main duties will include:
- Provide all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate manufacturing kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Plan and organise own workload to deliver concepts to an agreed quality and timescale
- Adhere to all food hygiene and safety standards
- Ability to record data accurately
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role ideally within a food manufacturing environment
- Strong culinary and tasting skills and a passion for food
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of English
- Competitive Salary
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Full training provided
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kate Skehan in the Galway Branch.