Cook x 2 Kilmorey Care Home
The Client: Our client Mother of Mercy Nursing Home and Avila Nursing Home With four nursing homes in Northern Ireland, the company established in 2013 was formally the Mercy Care Group who operated the nursing homes since the late 19th century is currently looking to hire 2 X Cooks for their Nursing Home in Newry
- Prepared and produced high quality tasty food in a timely manner.
- Ordered and maintained stock of kitchen supplies and food materials, as needed.
- Prepared and maintained inventory records of food, supplies, and equipment's.
- Removed trash and cleaned kitchen area to maintain hygienic conditions.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable HACCP regulatory requirements.
- Operated and maintained all kitchen appliances and tools, in a safe and proper manner.
Cooking food in large quantities; most meals are consistent for all the residents. pay special attention to menus and keep various batches of food separate from other dishes that include special diets with varying instructions.
- the ability to treat people with dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
- number skills.
- Canteen on-site
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Hours of Work:
31 hours p/week on Rota Basis
Monday-Sunday ( Fully Flexible )
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.