Corporate Communications Specialist
At Staffline Recruitment we have an opportunity available for Corporate Communications Specialist to join a dynamic and prominent energy company experiencing huge growth at this time.
The successful candidate will join a challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team-oriented work environment driven by performance, knowledge and continual development
This opportunity requires an ambitious and dynamic candidate who will be critical in driving delivery of results on an ambitious and innovative programme of communication within the Public Relations team.
As Corporate Communications Specialist your responsibilities will include supporting the overall delivery of the corporate strategy and development and execution of our marketing communications plans to build and grow the reputation of the EirGrid Group across the Island of Ireland. We will look to you to work with other business teams to translate business stakeholder needs and develop effective public information campaigns and content.
You will also manage the creation and development of key internal and external publications that includes brochures, articles, reports and policy documents to communicate technical subject to non-technical audiences.
We will also look to you to act as brand custodian ensuring all internal communications protocols and guidelines are in place and being adhered as well as providing advice and support for the Leadership team on external presentations. You will manage maintenance of and adherence to the brand guidelines internally and externally with contractors and service providers an assist the Head of PR in developing methodologies and processes.
To be considered for this position candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in communications, marketing or a closely related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' communications or marketing experience with demonstrable delivery of targets with a proven track record of working on consumer facing organisations, adding value and developing best in class communications programmes and campaigns
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing and communications skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence up to senior levels within the organisation.
- Experience of brand stewardship and be comfortable working on high-profile and sometimes controversial issues and/or projects as well as the ability work extended hours as required
This permanent position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.