Corporate Receptionist - Dublin 4
At Staffline Recruitment we are have a fantastic opportunity available for a Super Star Receptionist to manage the front of house of a busy financial services advisory firm based in Dublin 4.
Working alongside a solid and supportive team, this is a full time, permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- General front of house duties
- Typing of Letters / Formatting Reports
- Booking Flights & Meetings (minimal)
- Ordering Stationary & monitoring stationery contracts
- Organise Lunch's or events etc
- Answering incoming calls and relaying messages
- Assisting staff in an administrative capacity as required
- Post forwarding for a number of clients
- Photocopying accounts or other documents
- Supervising office & garden cleaning
- Maintaining & updating client database
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a front of office position
- Friendly and welcoming manner and professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and manage competing tasks
- Strong MS Office skills
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your work and want to be a part of a growing, professional organisation this could be your next long term role!
To be considered for this opportunity please do not delay in sending an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.