Corporate Support Assistant
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Corporate Support Assistant to join their team.
Role : Corporate Support Assistant
Location : Cloonavin
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks £10.41
Main Duties :
- Provide an efficient, professional and customer oriented service for visitors and staff in the Democratic and Customer Services Department.
- Attend to visitors on arrival and ensure they are channeled to the relevant officer.
- Open and date stamp incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide administrative and clerical services within the Performance Directorate, as required.
- Update and maintain databases /mailing lists.
- Processing, coding and preparing invoices for approval.
- Assist with arrangements for corporate and civic events and meetings, including issue of invitations, follow up replies, preparation of attendance registers and attend when required.
- Administrative support for delivery of Elected Members development programme including follow up replies, room booking, preparation of attendance records and programme details.
- Administrative support for processing of conferences and courses bookings for all elected members and maintaining records.
Essential Criteria :
- Minimum of five GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent, including English Language.
- One years clerical/administrative experience in local government which has involved assisting in diary/events organisation.
- At least 2 years experience as detailed above.
If you are interested and Meet All Essential Criteria please apply via the link.