|Salary||£10.66 - £13.18 per hour|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client, A large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Corporate Support Officer to join their team.
Role: Corporate Support Officer
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.66 p/hr 13 weeks + £13.18 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Provide administrative support for Chief Executive, Director of Performance, Senior Management Team (SMT) and within the Performance Department as required. Be responsible for preparing action lists of decisions for distribution to relevant officers, as required; and maintaining a follow up/reminder system for correspondence/actions to track and monitor action.
- Deal with telephone enquiries, co-ordinate receipt of all mail and distribute to departments.
- Maintain the Corporate Calendar of events and liaise with other departments to ensure up to date information is recorded.
- Collate and circulate Forecast of Events to Senior Management Team, Heads of Service and Elected Members.
- Log and refer for follow up correspondence assigned by Chief Executive to officers for action.
- Co-ordinate Chief Executive's staff briefing sessions and engagement events with stakeholders, including issue of electronic communications and information bulletins where required.
- Assist with arrangements for general corporate events, meetings and official and courtesy visits. Provide cover for the Civic Support Officer as required.
- Organize and attend public consultation events and meetings outside the office environment when required.
- Room booking administration and issue of information requirements for set up.
- Respond to queries from Officers concerning the business of SMT Committee meetings
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of five GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including English Language and be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one years' experience within a busy office. This experience must include all of the following:
- Administrative support to senior management
- Dealing with a range of internal and external customers
- Assisting with arrangements for events/meetings etc.
- Records management.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' experience within a busy office to include the areas outlined at a-d above.
- One year's experience of using Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.