We are excited to be working with an established global manufacturer of engineering products to assist in the recruitment of a Cost Analyst based at their Cavan site.
As the Cost Analyst your duties will include:
- Product costings, annual standard cost roll out and standard cost maintenance
- Variance reporting and analysis
- Inventory management and review of stocking levels
- Margin and profitability analysis
- Assisting with annual audit
- Ongoing and annual stock take within the company
- Assisting with adhoc projects within the company as required
The ideal Cost Analyst will be:
- Qualified part/qualified Accountant with a minimum 2 years work experience
- Experienced in product costing
- Competent in all Microsoft packages, and in particular Excel
- Experienced in ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm OR 9am - 5.30pm
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.