Counter Balance Forklift Driver
My client based in Clondalkin is looking for a counter balance forklift operator.
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT COUNTER BALANCE FORKLIFT LICENCE
HOURS OF WORK ARE OVER 2 SHIFTS
WEEK 1 Hours 6.00am - 2.00pm Monday to Friday
Week 2 Hours 2.00pm - 10pm Monday to Friday
This is a 2 week shift
Forklift Operator responsibilities include:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Proven experience as forklift operator with a minimum of 3 years experience driving Counter Balance Forklift
- Manual Handling
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts Counter Balance