Counter Balance Forklift Driver
My client is looking for forklift driver. There are 2 roles that I am recruiting for.
Both are the same jobs but on different shift.
Position 1 hours are from 5pm to 2am Monday to Friday paying E27,000 per year and the position is Counterbalance Forklift Driver.
Position 2 hours are from midnight to 8am Sunday to Thursday paying E28,000 per year and the position is a Counterbalance Forklift Driver.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Proven experience as forklift operator with a minimum of 2 years experience driving Counterbalance Forklift
- Manual Handling
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate counterbalance forklift