Covid-19 Co-ordinator - Belfast
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting a Covid-19 Co-ordinator to be based in Belfast. This post is expected to last until March 2021 with possible extension.
Our client is a Northern Ireland based charity that provides leadership and services to member organisations, and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make a positive contribution in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic that has affected our entire community in Northern Ireland. With that comes the need to be flexible to meet the needs of our client outside normal working hours when required
A full, detailed copy of the Job Description is available on request; however the Covid-19 Co-ordinator will:
- Work in partnership with NI Executive Departments, Public Health Agency, Health Trusts, Councils, the independent advice sector, local community & voluntary groups and local businesses to ensure clarity on 'who does what'
- Promote the single Helpline number as the single point of contact for people unsure about where to turn for help and support
- Engage specifically with each local Council and local independent advice providers to ensure clarity on roles, responsibilities and the support available
- Engage with the Data Co-ordinator to develop Data Sharing Agreements, Client Consent & Information Forms, promote the use of Advice Pro and to ensure compliance with GDPR and work to eliminate data sharing risks
- Work with the Communications team to develop messaging and leaflets (Advice NI & local frontline providers) as appropriate for distribution to people and businesses affected by local outbreaks;
- Engage with the Membership team to ensure joined up working with local advice providers;
- Work with the team to support the delivery of the 'COVID-19 Community Helpline' option on the new single Helpline number
Please outline how you meet the below criteria on your CV
- Good standard of education
- Demonstrate evidence of partnership working and networking
- Demonstrate experience of coordination and facilitation of workshops
- Demonstrate experience of managing customer relations
- Demonstrate skills in data collection, analysis, reporting and visualisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills (including the ability to communicate complex information in plain English)
- Evidence of ability to understand complex information and legislation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and across teams and share knowledge
- Have a commitment to the mission, vision and values of our client
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Friendly and approachable manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
You will receive:
- £26,999 per annum
*DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CV's RECEIVED, WE WILL ONLY CONTACT CANDIDATES WHO OUTLINE HOW THEY MEET THE CRITERIA ON THEIR CV*
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.