Covid Compliance Co-Ordinator
Our client a leading manufacturing company in Fivemiletown, Co Tyrone are seeking to recruit a Covid Compliance Co-Ordinator.
Your duties will include
- Managing the track and trace system
- Ensuring staff are adhering to procedures and policies
- Raising issues with managers
- Identifying gaps in the current procedures
- Temperature checking staff on a regular basis
- Maintaining accurate information
Hours of work:
- 37.75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1pm
- Previous experience in an enforcement or health and safety role would be desirable
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Holidays
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.