COVID Processing Technician (Various positions)
The Client: We are delighted to be recruiting for 50 plus positions for our Client, an independent manufacturer, providing 15% of all worldwide cholesterol tests and 10% of all clinical chemistry tests.
We are searching for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within a busy Accessioning Team. All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided (including face masks/ visors, gowns and gloves).
- Removal of samples from their individual outer boxes, opening of sample tubes from pathoseal bags and decontamination of samples manually or by using the Automated Box Cutter, Automated Bag Cutting and the Automated Sanitising Conveyor Robots
- Organisation and sorting of sample tubes by tube type
- Scanning of samples onto the Covid19 Portal. This can be completed manually following the Departmental Procedures or alternatively by use of the Automated Accessioning Gantry.
- As part of this role you will be required to wear extensive personal protective equipment including protective suit, face mask, gloves and shoe covers.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
- Computer literacy (Demonstrated through experience or qualification)
- Good numeric and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment, whilst not essential, may prove advantageous.
- Experience of shift work, whilst not essential, may also prove advantageous.
Hours of Work
4 on, 4 off, rotating blocks of day and night shifts, 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am - At this time we can only consider CV's from those able to work the entire work pattern stated.
£9.45/hour, increasing to £10.10 after 3 months. 25% uplift for hours worked between 10pm - 6am.
Free Car Parking
Canteen on site
Career Prospects CV submission and 15 minute interview conducted via Microsoft teams - Conducted same day.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.