Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Creative Specialist on behalf of our client who provides a vast range of business and technology services. The Creative Specialist will have the ability to deliver visually compelling digital collateral that connects with its intended audience - both internal and external to the business. The role is initially an 11 month contract but may be extended or made permanent.
- Creatively solving business challenges through design
- Content story telling
- Advising on best practices and providing solutions when the business requires it
- Managing multiple projects and timelines while maintaining quality
- Understanding brand guidelines and developing customer-focused solutions
- Any other duties role may involve
- BA in design, marketing, advertising or a related field
- Mac OS expert
- Motion graphics
- Video production
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Self-starter mindset
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
- Knowledge of Accessibility - ADA
- Experience in the financial services world
The successful Creative Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Incentive Plan, On-Site Free Gym, On-Site Wellness Events and Free onsite car parking.
The Creative Specialist role will be based in County Donegal and may involve occasional travel to USA.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland