CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR | DUBLIN 15 | 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting a Credit Control Administrator on behalf of our client, a well-established, global business specialising in health and patient care. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The role will be offered on a fixed-term basis initially, however, there is scope for the contract to extend and/or become permanent in the future.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing accounts administration activities and credit control. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, credit control and office administration tasks. Please note, while based within the credit control team this is not a collections role.
THE ROLE |
- Carry out a range of finance administration duties for the credit control team
- Issuing and matching purchase orders
- Investigating supplier queries and managing external relationships with suppliers
- Issuing cheques, payments and updating billing system
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Management of daily queries both internally and externally, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Provide administration support to the finance, sales, and operations departments when required
- At least 1-2 years similar experience in a credit control/billing/accounts/finance role
- Proficiency in MS Office accounting systems with a good technical ability
- Capable of working independently in a quiet office environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
IN RETURN |
- Competitive salary, €30k
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Parking facilities
- Opportunities to apply for internal/permanent positions
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie