Credit Control Assistant
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant (maternity cover) to join their existing team, based at their site on the border Co Tyrone / Co Fermanagh
As the Credit Control Assistant you will be able to:
- Monitor customer accounts
- Contact customers to follow up on debt
- Deal with customer queries
- Provide admin support to the credit control team
- Liaise with other departments as required most notably the sales team
- Daily posting and allocating of cash received
The ideal Credit Control Assistant must have
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
- Previous administration experience in a busy environment
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.