Credit Control Executive - Dublin 22 - €40k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a permanent opportunity available for an experienced Credit Control Executive to join an established company with offices in Fonthill, Dublin 22.
Working as part of a close knit team, this is a stand alone role that will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring accounts paid to terms and stopping supplies if payments not received
- Reviewing customer credit terms and constantly reviewing the extent of credit extended
- Debtors - Updating / entering and allocating payments daily - following up credit references / opening new accounts
- Cash Handling - Reconciling cash balances etc
- Preparing bank lodgements
- Facilitating sales team booking out goods to customers.
- Liaising with Sales Manager/Reps re customer issues/queries etc.
- Handling credit account applications- performing credit checks and background investigations based on credit references supplied
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 Years of experience working on a busy, stand alone credit control position
- Able to work well under pressure
- Confident in their computer skills
- Approachable and willing to perform other ad-hoc duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Can be relied upon to consistently meet monthly deadlines
- Ability to strictly follow set processes, but quickly adapt to change
This permanent role will pay a salary in the region of €40,000, depending on experience. To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment vis the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.