Credit Control Executive - €37k
Credit Control Executive - Dublin 24 - €35k
Based in Dublin 24, our client is a well established organisation with an enviable reputation and recognised as a leading business within their field. They are currently enjoying a strong period of growth as they continue to broaden their offering and take market share.
This organisation is currently seeking an experienced Credit Control Executive to join their team taking up a 12 month contract. This position is an integral role within the business and is responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts, the management of risk, building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers while adhering to company policy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Debtors Calls for non direct debit Customers
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Direct Debit Files
- Managing Unpaid Direct Debits
- Arranging collection of Equipment from non-paying customers
- Credit Checks and Approvals for new & existing customers
- Managing Legal File for bad debts
- Allocations on Accounts
- Issuing Debtors lists to Sales teams on a monthly basis
- Approving offhire of contracts
- Updating bank and bank reconciliations
- Issuing invoices for sales of equipment and collecting payment
- Liaise with Sales people to assist them with queries and account collection
- Key Account Management/Invoicing
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Credit Control is essential
- Knowledge of SAGE Line50 and Salesforce an advantage
- Understanding and experience of working with a very busy work environment
- Presentable manner
- Willingness to participate and work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Our client is driven to help their customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment, you will be fully supported with the tools you need to succeed in your role.
This position will be offered as a 12 month contract with a salary in the region of €35,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.