Credit Control Executive - €42k
Senior Credit Control Executive - €42k
At Staffline Recruitment we currently have a great opportunity within the finance function of an established medium size business in the manufacturing sector experiencing substantial growth and building on their team to ensure continued success.
Located in Park West Dublin 12, the successful candidate will join the Finance team and report directly to the Financial Controller.
This is a full time with a flexible start time between 8am - 10am to suit personal circumstances. The role will be Office based with potential for hybrid working when trained and comfortable in the role.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €38,000 - €42,000 depending on experience.
Key duties will include:
- Actively pursue outstanding monies across ledger of varied customers' accounts
- Adhere to credit terms on each of the accounts
- Prepare rolling weekly updates to share with team for collections
- Post bank and cheque payments to the system and allocation of same
- Prepare documents and files for the Directors and Financial Controller to review
- Investigation and raising of credit notes
- Liaise with sales reps and customers in relation to queries
- Monthly reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Management of the process of new credit accounts
- Update credit insurance limits on a monthly basis for changing requirements
- General and Ad Hoc Credit related matters
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least two years prior industry experience working with credit control/accounts receivable, preferably within the construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Demonstrated pro-active, practical & Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use discretion to multitask accordingly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational
- High level of MS excel and by nature be methodical and organised
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information or a confidential chat, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.