Credit Control Manager
This multi-faceted food distribution and retail group have been providing their partners and clients award winning services in their sector for over 100 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting the business to recruit a Credit Control Manager to operate from their Mallusk office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Professional to join tis award winning business as they continue to grow and future proof the business in a challenging market. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Reporting to the Finance Controller, the Credit Control Manager will take responsibility the credit granting process for the business, whilst proactively managing the team of credit controllers and administrators.
- Managing relationships with credit reporting agencies, insurance providers, collection agencies/solicitors and sales department.
- Optimising company sales and reducing bad debt losses through effective implementation of the credit policy will be key to this post; along with assessing the credit worthiness of potential customers, and conducting periodic reviews of existing customers.
- You will be a self-motivated individual, who can problem solve and make decisions, working on their own initiative whilst keeping management updated of progress.
- You will also be an exceptional communicator, who can successfully plan, coordinate and prioritise tasks in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Clear and effective leadership of the team, ensuring coaching, support, and development that leads to achievement of individual and team KPIs is paramount.
- The successful candidate will excel at building and managing effective relationships, working cross-functionally with the sales and finance teams, external customers and agencies.
- Good level of education to GCSE level (or equivalent), including Maths and English (Grade C or above or equivalent).
- Extensive experience of credit control at a senior level, to include managing relationships with credit reporting agencies, insurance providers, and collection agencies/solicitors.
- Two years' proven work experience at Supervisor/Manager level or relevant transferable experience.
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills for effective diary planning and time management.
- Analytical skills and data interpretation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of people.
- Ability to work well with others in the company at various levels of responsibility.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Computer based qualification.
- Institute of Credit Management (ICM) accreditation.
- Experience in Foodservice or FMCG.
- Extensive experience with credit analysis.
- Exp.erience of Accord IT System
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Perks and Discount Scheme.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.