Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with our client, an established manufacturing company located outside Magherafelt, Co. L'Derry.
Due to growth and expansion they require a permanent Credit Control Manager, the successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Manage a team of 6 credit controllers
- Monitor and control the release of customer orders in relation to their agreed Credit Terms.
- Control and analysis of customer accounts in relation to collections or payment type processing
- Processing of month end procedures, e.g.statements, reports for management
- Monitor and report bad debt collection
- Liaising with credit controllers to ensure accounts are managed correctly.
- Monitor the daily maintenance on new and existing accounts.
- Cash processing, reconciliation and lodgements admin if necessary
- Summary Invoice processing
- Insurance Indemnity maintenance
The succssful candidate will be rewarded through:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible holidays
- Loyalty bonus up to £1000 after 3 years
- Employee Savings Scheme
- Access to health cash plans
If you are looking for a new career move which offers progression and development then this is the role for you!
Please call Katrina at Staffline Recruitment, Ballymena 028 25 642699.