Credit Control // South Dublin // €35k
Credit Control Executive // €35K // South Dublin
Grafton Recruitment we are fully operational in these uncertain times and busy pro actively working with our clients and candidates navigating the new "normals" of recruitment and working.
One such client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Executive to join their finance team taking up a maternity leave contract. The successful candidate will be set up to work remotely initially but will eventually join the team in their South Dublin office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The creation and maintenance of customer accounts
- Ensuring customer accounts are kept in line with agreed credit terms
- Payment allocation
- Bank account reconcilations
- Conducting credit collection activity
- Issuing of monthly account statements
- Calculation and processing of rebates and other credit claims
- Monthly debtor reporting
- Attending to customer credit queries
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a busy, high volume credit control environment
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills and a high attention to detail
- An ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
If you are available for immediate employment and can take up a 12 month contract, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €35,000 will be payable.