Credit Control- Team Leader
Staffline Recruitment are now seeking a Credit Control Team Leader on behalf of our client based in Drogheda Co. Louth
Credit Control Team Leader
This is a varied role, helping to manage an onsite team within a busy department. The role will operate from our Head Office in Drogheda and will service our expanding business and customer base. The position will report to the Head of Billing, Banking and Credit Control.
Main Areas Of Responsibilities
- Manage and develop the credit control and cash collections team including recruitment, employee development and performance management.
- Manage debt and credit ledgers for all sectors of accounts including setting and driving monthly cash collection targets.
- Report on commercial and domestic debtor days, including implementing processes to reduce debtor days, bad debts review and write downs.
- Manage escalated queries or disputes to satisfactory conclusion, including liaising with the Commercial and Customer Service teams to resolve any outstanding queries.
- Manage the process for referral of overdue accounts for legal action and manage the legal process.
- Management and participation in various credit risk reviews, projects and initiatives, including regulatory change, audit / regulatory inspections and issue remediation as needed.
- Participation in various interesting and challenging projects.
- Manage cash allocation to the accounts, including unpaid direct debits, refunds and direct debits runs.
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Minimum of Institute of Credit Management Qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years' credit experience with 3+ years' experience managing people
Role Specific (technical) Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and experience of ERP systems.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong customer focus and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this role apply now or contact email@example.com