- Contacting customers when payment is overdue.
- Monitor accounts and proactively engage with customers.
- Providing a high level of customer service and finding the best ways to recover payment for bills.
- Actively engaging in projects and business improvement initiatives
- Experience of working in a credit control or customer accounts environment.
- High standard of IT skills.
- Be organized and have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce consistently accurate work.
If you would be interested in this role, please submit your Cv to the link below, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office for more information.