This family owned manufacturing company has been providing a wide range of services to their clients in Northern Ireland for over 30 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment are working with them to recruit a Credit Controller to join their finance team. This is a maternity cover role with the potential to become permanent. The successful applicant will report to the Credit Control Manager and be expected to liase with customers and suppliers, while working closely with a number of departments within the business.
- Maintain customer accounts
- Timely and effectively collect all debts and customer payments
- Check customers credit ratings and apply insurance where appropriate
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices
- Collate details of disputed invoices and initiate internal queries
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working as a Credit Controller (Desirable)
- Experience of high value accounts
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.