This Transport & Logistics firm have been providing valuable services to their clients in Northern Ireland for the last 50 years
Staffline Ireland are working with them to recruit a Credit Controller to operate from their Lisburn office.
This role will require a professional individual, with excellent communication & organisational skills. Working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions you will be an integral part of the wider Finance Team.
- Monitoring and managing customer accounts to ensure invoices are paid in line with agreed payment terms.
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans.
- Completing and managing credit risk checks.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships via telephone, email and letter.
- Resolve disputed amounts and queries.
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments.
- Ensure the company system is maintained with up-to-date and accurate information.
- Other duties relevant to the finance department as required.
- Previous experience in carrying out credit control duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships internally and externally.
- Must be proficient working with the MS Office suite.
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Have a proactive & positive approach to work.
- 1 year accounting experience (preferred)
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care