Job title: Credit Controller
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our Credit Control team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment. While this role is being advertised as full time, we recognise the importance of flexibility and would welcome applicants who may prefer to work part time (30 hours a week).
The ideal candidate for this position will ensure efficient and timely collection of accounts receivable within payment terms agreed. They will complete and carry out Credit Control Compliance process and ensure all invoices are accurately and efficiently submitted in a timely manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Calling clients on a regular basis to ensure their accounts are correct and up to date, escalating any areas of concern to the appropriate people
- Liaising with clients concerning outstanding issues, ensuring accurate information and documentation are provided
- Formatting invoices to suit specified client needs
- Weekly reconciliation of your assigned accounts ensuring follow up notes updated to system for review by HOCC
- Ensuring the invoice set up has correct locations and relevant PO numbers if applicable
- Complete data check on Margin Report prior to weekly generation of invoices to minimise necessity for credits
- Reconciliation of Self Bills accounts with Staffline Invoices and highlighting any payment issues or anomalies between system generated invoice and self bill.
- Carry out accurate charge amendments within the set time frame ensuring that pay and charges are done within the same week
- Carry out requested credit checks within same day around
- Maintain/Update regular notes within Topaz and ensure full audit trail on all transactions for review by HOCC
- Regular contact and open communication with your relevant Consultants, Branch Managers and Regional Managers
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience
- Experience corresponding with clients to resolve payment issues within a fast turnaround time
- Experience of reconciliation of Sales Ledger accounts
- Experience of dealing with external and internal clients
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Excel and Accounts receivable packages
- Experience working to Financial targets in a highly processed target driven environment to meet KPI's
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience in a commercial credit control role, to include:
- Experience of carrying out on line credit checks
- Experience of admin support role in a finance department/banking environment
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 2 days per week)
- Work Anniversary Rewards from 5 years plus
- Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment)
- Eye Care vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 12th of October 2021 at 4pm.