Temporary (1 month approx)
The successful candidate will be an important member of a team and will assist in the effective cash collection and management of all credit accounts within the agreed Company Credit Policy.
- Managing accounts within agreed limits and payment terms
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Achieving monthly targets
- Customer query management
- Providing monthly credit management reports
- Financial Administration duties.
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent at grade B or above
- At least 2 years proven working knowledge and experience of credit control and debt management
- Experience of working to targets/deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with strong capabilities within Excel
- Methodical, logical and possess excellent attention to detail
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.