Our client located in Greysteel, Derry/Londonderry are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Due to growth and expansion of the business, they successful candidate will join an existing accounts team and be able to progress in their career.
Experience in a similar role is essential and 2 years min experience
- Monitor and control the release of customer orders in relation to their agreed Credit Terms.
- Control and analysis of customer accounts in relation to collections or payment type processing i.e., Direct Debit, Cash, Cheque, Pay point etc
- Processing of month end procedures, e.g., statements, reports.
- Assist in the processing of bad debt collection, e.g., small claims, insurance, letters etc.
- Liaising with Sales managers to ensure accounts are managed correctly.
- Handling daily administration queries on existing customer accounts
- Daily day to day maintenance on new and existing accounts.
- Cash processing, reconciliation and lodgements admin if necessary
- Summary Invoice processing
- Insurance Indemnity maintenance
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of two years Credit Control Experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ambitious attitude and excellent communication skills
- An understanding and appreciation for the importance of prioritising workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Location: Head Office, Greysteel
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm (One-hour lunch break unpaid)
Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings when operationally required.
Salary depending on experience 21-24k.