|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Katrina Marron|
Staffline Recruitment are working in partnership with Wrightbus, an established manufacturing company located in the heart of Ballymena.
Are you looking for a new opportunity, a permanent position which will offer career development, then this role at with Wrightbus could be your next move!
Wrightbus is a fast-moving company which has experienced considerable growth over the last year.
Due to expanison Wrightbus are looking for a Credit Controller for or Parts and Service dept to join our team, taking responsibility for day-to-day Customer account management, including all invoicing and liaising with customers to ensure prompt payment and all purchases remain within current credit limits agreements.
1. To ensure automatic invoicing process runs smoothly daily and raise any manual invoices as required.
2. Process Customer queries in an efficient and timely manner and raise credits as appropriate. Update credit spreadsheet and analyse at the end of each month.
3. To raise Parts credits and keep a record as instructed by senior management.
4. To ensure that the automatic sending of the customer invoices runs smoothly.
5. To run debtor spreadsheet and analyse, chase debt, and report on risks to management
6. Provide a weekly analysis of debt to the senior team.
7. Send out customer statements.
8. Create new customer accounts on Sage following the authorisation process.
9. Maintain customer accounts on Sage and review limits.
10. Maintain and create PowerBI databases to help with the aged debt process.
Additional duties required:
1. Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
2. Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
3. You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
4. You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
5. You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
6. You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
7. You must comply with the no smoking policy.
Please contact Katrina Marron at staffline recruitment on 028 25 642699 or email email@example.com to find out more about this role and other similar positions.