|Published||13 days ago|
Staffline Recruitment are working in partnership with an established company in Greysteel, L'Derry. Due to growth and expansion they are looking for a Credit Controller.
Salary is neg depending on skills and experience. If you are looking for a new challenge in the Greysteel/Limavady area this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities (not limited to).
- Monitor and control the release of customer orders in relation to their agreed Credit Terms.
- Control and analysis of customer accounts in relation to collections or payment type processing i.e., Direct Debit, Cash, Cheque, Pay point etc
- Processing of month end procedures, e.g., statements, reports.
- Assist in the processing of bad debt collection, e.g., small claims, insurance, letters etc.
- Liaising with Sales managers to ensure accounts are managed correctly.
- Handling daily administration queries on existing customer accounts
- Daily day to day maintenance on new and existing accounts.
- Cash processing, reconciliation and lodgements admin if necessary
- Summary Invoice processing
- Insurance Indemnity maintenance
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of two years Credit Control Experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ambitious attitude and excellent communication skills
- An understanding and appreciation for the importance of prioritising workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm (One-hour lunch break unpaid)
Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings when operationally required.
Salary: Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Please contact Katrina at staffline 028 25 642699 or email email@example.com to find out more.