Join Our Belfast Based Clients Team as a Credit Controller
Are you ready to take your career in credit control to the next level?
We're seeking a talented and motivated Credit Controller to join our client's teams headquarters based in Belfast. In this role, you'll be responsible for managing credit control administration and overseeing a diverse customer portfolio spanning the UK and ROI regions. This is a permanent position that offers exciting challenges, growth opportunities, and a chance to make a significant impact on our financial operations.
Hours of Work:
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
£30k +excellent benefits package including 23 days holidays + 10 stat days, pension , onsite parking ands onsite canteen
What experience do you need to apply?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Credit Control Function/Role.Demonstrated work-based experience in using Financial Accounting Software.A minimum of 5 G.C.S.Es Grade A - C, including English and Maths (or equivalent regional qualifications).Proven work-based experience in using Excel to effectively manage data and create actionable management information.
- Proactively manage debtor ledgers to ensure the timely collection of outstanding debts within credit terms.
- Post and allocate payments received accurately and promptly.
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with customers to ensure seamless account management.
- Expertly resolve queries, both internally and externally, related to outstanding invoices.
- Coordinate month-end statement runs for our valued customers.
- Assess and evaluate new credit requests, including reaching out to trade references.
- Skillfully create and set up new customers on the ledger system.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, identifying key performance metrics and measurements.
- Provide regular updates to the Financial Controllers on a weekly basis.
- Document procedures and actively seek opportunities to enhance our Credit Control processes.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales Managers and the Customer Services team.
- Perform reconciliations and reviews of customer accounts.
- Fulfill any other duties as required.
- Preference for experience in multi-jurisdictional/ledger credit control management. Experience working within a 'Group' Credit Control role.Completion of Professional/Recognized qualifications relevant to the role or Finance Function.
How to Apply: To seize this exciting opportunity, please send your cv and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caroline in confidence on 07740120366.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across various industries including Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain, and Medical, Health & Social Care. #INDBELFST23