Credit Controller | Dublin North | Temp contract
Credit Controller | Dublin North | One month contract | €15-17 p/h
Our client has been established in the print and publishing market and are now recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team based in Dublin North. The company are experiencing some growth and expanding the business, and they are offering this position for a 4 week assignment initially, with the view to extend depending on business requirements. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Contract: 1 month contract (potential to extend depending on business requirements)
- Delivery of a high quality, customer focused service to clients.
- Ensuring Cash Target is achieved and > 3 month debt is below target.
- Contacting customers via telephone & email, for collection of overdue invoices.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Liaise with Sales, Customer Service and Service Delivery regarding Cancellation / Terminations.
- Resolving queries, ensuring credits & refunds are authorised and processed as required.
- Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
- Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
- Preparing accounts for Legal action where necessary.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence / contact activity.
- Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly.
- Proactive approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Identify High Risk accounts, manage liquidations.
- Ad hoc requirements as required by the Credit Manager.
- At least 3-4 years experience in a fast-paced role in a Credit Control capacity
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook with knowledge of Sage/SAP a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude and methodical approach to tasks
- Flexible in approach to working arrangements
- €15-17 p/hour DOE
- On-site parking
- Immediate start (working hours Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with an hour for lunch)
- Weekly payroll
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island of Ireland including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie