Credit Controller | Permanent | Co. Meath
CREDIT CONTROLLER | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH
Our client based in County Meath, remains fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. They are searching for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work remotely initially.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for Credit Control duties as well as assisting the team with general office duties including front of house customer care.
- Complete reports including debtors reports and KPI reports for credit control purposes
- Creation, reconciliation and maintenance of customer accounts
- Credit checking process as per customer set up requirements
- Conducting credit collection activity
- Answer all customer queries in a supportive and professional manner
- General admin duties including maintenance of records
- Answering of phones and recording requests, updating CRM systems accordingly
- Ad-hoc requests from management in relation to office, such as purchasing for office, obtaining quotes and ad-hoc reports etc. from time to time
- Previous experience in a busy credit control environment
- Familiar with CRM systems in particular Sage with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- An ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.