Due to a period of significant expansion Staffline Recruitment is seeking for two Credit Controller for our Client based in Ballymena site to work within their finance department.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a busy office environment and in the use of multiple IT systems with preference given to Sage
Working hours : Full time
- Monitor mailboxes for relevant communication and actioning same.
- Processing of source documents onto Sage 50.
- Registering, coding and allocating invoices and payments to accounts.
- Reconciling bank accounts and statements of account.
- Maintenance of account records on Sage.
- Management of new account forms and verification of trade references.
- Prepare reports for approval and filing of reports and paperwork.
- Credit Control - all accounts.
- Prepare invoice import and bank payment files for approval.
- Weekly reviews with the Office Manager.
- Monthly reviews with the Finance Director.
- Other duties as necessary to fulfil the role
Traning will be provided, after which you will be expected to work to strict deadlines.
If you are interested please send your Cv to email@example.com, or call Lidia on 07384218448