The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The post holder will form part of a skilled team of front line staff to ensure a positive visitor experience by providing information services and hospitality as required and to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
- Grade C or above in at least 4 GCSEs or equivalent, one of which must be GCSE English Language or equivalent and one of which must be a GCSE in numerate subject or equivalent
- At least 1 year's relevant experience working directly with the public
- In lieu of qualifications at least 2 year's relevant experience working directly with the public
- Experience within a creative or workshop environment working with children or adults
- Experience of cleaning duties in a working environment eg public building, office complex
- At least 3 months' previous experience of cash handling and keeping associated records in a work environment
- Experience of room set up for events/functions
Rate of Pay: £9.25 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.