Culture & Engagement Officer
Temporary Culture & Engagement Officer required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00-17:00)
Duration: 6-9 months pending review
- Support design and delivery of C&E projects and initiatives by managing projects across a range of people strategies e.g. corporate values roll out, management development program, emerging leaders program, diversity and inclusion strategy, engagement strategy, health and wellbeing strategy, leadership conferences etc.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle from initial scoping to design, consultation, planning implementation, review and impact measurement, working in partnership with multiple stakeholders throughout to ensure successful project delivery
- Collect and analyse data to inform decisions at every stage of the project lifecycle, make recommendations and suggestions based on multiple data points and make decisions in partnership with relevant stakeholders
- Research and benchmark best practice in variety of C&E areas to inform future strategy
- Manage and build relationships with multiple project stakeholders (both internal and external) interacting with people at all levels on a daily basis
- Find creative solutions to problems and overcome barriers and challenges to ensure successful project delivery to highest professional standards
- Design, organise and facilitate meetings/workshops, prepare and distribute material, facilitate delivery and accurately capture and document output
- Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences both internal and external at all levels on a regular basis
- Draft project documentation including Monthly Reports, Risk Registers, Project Plans, Power Point Presentations and Benefits Reports, as required
- Monitor project progress against plans, discussing progress with task owners within the business
- Support the delivery of projects by undertaking specific tasks as required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience assisting delivery of projects within a programme of work
- Experience of adopting a continuous improvement approach in service delivery
- A proven ability to influence and build relationships at all levels including the ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Facilitation experience and experience of delivering presentations to various audiences
- Proficient in the use ICT, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- As this post requires you to travel on official duty throughout Northern Ireland, you must have a full, current driving license or access to a reliable means of transport, which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.