Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit 2 x temporary Curatorial F to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially).
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.72pr hour
13+ week's £14.47pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)
At least a second-class honours degree majoring in History, a History-related subject (e.g. Archaeology, Political Science), Geography or Law.
In addition it would be beneficial for the agency worker to have:
- At least one years' experience of archive-related research at postgraduate level i.e. research using original documents;
A recognised post-graduate archival or records management qualification e.g. a diploma in Archive Administration or an MA in Archive Administration or Records Management
- Reviewing, sorting, classifying, and cataloguing official records in line with international standards and PRONI's in-house procedures and policies.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Under supervision, providing responses to customer enquiries on- and off-site, written, email and telephone, based on knowledge of PRONI sources; and
- Awareness of customer care.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**