- Ensure efficient and effective customs clearance by providing Customs Clearance Consortium (CCC) with accurate data regarding customer and load.
- Liaise between the CCC and the Operations Team to ensure that jobs/consignments/pallets are only transferred to planning teams to be scheduled for collection and delivery when they have been cleared
- Respond to customer queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Keep customers updated on their deliveries and collections
- Ensure customer reports and KPIs are completed daily
- Escalate issues to management as required
- Following all relevant SOPs
- Adhering to the Company HACCP Plan and food safety policies at all times
- Working in a safe manner and adhering to all Company Health and Safety policies and procedures
Any other duties as required
- Accountable to the Transport Manager for all areas as mentioned in this job profile.
Works closely and effectively together with the Transport team and other departments / functions and individuals across the Company to ensure that the way of working is in line with AGRO's strategy and guidelines.
- Language: fluent in English (spoken and written).
- 2 years' minimum experience in a similar environment (Transport or Warehouse environment desirable).
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships with all departments/ functions.
- Excellent organizational skills