Working days and times - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary - £17,400
To provide engineering support including back-office administration duties and ensure the smooth running of the operations of the business.
* Dispatch engineers to jobs with the support of other staff and recording all relevant details
* Update Concerto and other data capture systems in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of engineers' job sheets.
* Support the timely provision of reports to management concerning business objectives.
* Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints regarding activities
. * Liaise with all departments to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
* Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety Inspectorate.
* Support processes to ensure that all customer chargeable quotations and renewals are issued in a timely controlled manner.
* Ensure all phones within the department are answered in a timely manner.
* Support all other processes within the business as requested, i.e. filing, archiving, photocopying and general administration tasks.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives
. * Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
* Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Minimum of 1 years' relevant experience within an office/administration function
Experience of dealing with customer queries and/or complaints
Experience of working in a highly pressurised environment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org