Personal Lines Customer Advisor
Our Client based in Crumlin require a Customer Advisor for an immediate start
- To work within the Personal Lines Department, responding to customer needs and requirements in an appropriate manner.
- To answer all calls and enquiries in a prompt, positive and courteous manner.
- To support the firm's goals through excellent customer service skills.
- Converting incoming enquiries into sales, focusing on customer retention levels, and providing ongoing after sales and servicing support.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English.
- 1 year's experience in insurance business
- Good keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail, and internet.
- Experience of providing specialised sales advice to support customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of quote systems and product range.
- Has undertaken (or is willing to undertake) relevant customer service and insurance training.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the customer and to match relevant products with the customers' requirements.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual customer's level of understanding.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Salary = £21k+ per annum, depending on experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.